Thursday 28 June 2018

Sweet Escape

Hello sweeties!

I got a cute cool romper from  SassyAF.

Avatar:
Hair: MINA - Carmen -  MINA VIP excl. group gift 
Head: Catwa Head Magy 
Body: Maitreya - Lara Mesh Body V4.1 hands and feet 6
Shape: my own.


Outfit*SassyAF Bare Back Romper (Mesh Body) 
Footwear: *Paper.Sparrow Alice Heels - Mint 

Accessories:
*Booty's Beauty Catwa Makeup ~ Urban Cowgirl Hud  
elise - Annamaria - BENTO Rings 
AvaWay DEBORAH Bracelets 
Elle Boutique - Eden Earrings 



Poses and Location:WHOLE.WHEAT Landscape & Creations 
*HG. Basic Betty. 

I hope you enjoyed this post.
Please don't forget to follow my blog. 

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Charmed and dangerous.

Hi Friends  This bodycon dress is giving me serious weekend vibes. Featuring a black floral print material with a oriental design, wear...