Wednesday 18 July 2018

Summer Fun!

Hi Friends

Today I have 2 items from 2 different stores to bring you.
I thought I would pair them up together as they look so cute together!

Avatar:
Hair: Sintiklia - Hair Rhea - 
Head: Catwa Head Magy 
Body: Maitreya - Lara Mesh Body V4.1 hands and feet 
Shape: my own.


Outfit:
*Eyelure SummerFun Top   - FATPACK w/Texture HUD 


*Paper.Sparrow -Garden Boho - Melody Shorts 


Footwear: Cosmo 6th Anniversary Gift Box AZOURY - Coquette Shoe [Maitreya] 

Accessories:
*Booty's Beauty Catwa Makeup ~ Urban Cowgirl Hud  
{C&C} Elegant Crystal Necklace

Pose and Location:
*HG. Sugarcoat.  

Have a fabulous day!
Thanks for stopping by
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Charmed and dangerous.

Hi Friends  This bodycon dress is giving me serious weekend vibes. Featuring a black floral print material with a oriental design, wear...