Thursday 12 July 2018

the essence of Yoga

Hello everyone!

I hope your day is going well.

Today I thought I would use my mind and body in Second life and do some Yoga!

Avatar:
Hair:-[monso] My Hair - Jeonso 
Head: Catwa Head Magy 
Body: Maitreya - Lara Mesh Body V4.1 hands and feet 
Shape: my own.


Outfit: : *SassyAF: Sassy Yoga Set
Footwear: TETRA - Air Sneakers (White) 

Accessories:
*Booty's Beauty Catwa Lipstick ~ Rainstorm Hud 
{ZOZ} Celebration 2 Polish (Maitreya) HUD. Cosmopolitan Event 
Lyndy in Chains "GROUP GIFT" Bamboo Hoop Earrings 



Pose and Location:


Have a great day!
hugs
<3


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Charmed and dangerous.

Hi Friends  This bodycon dress is giving me serious weekend vibes. Featuring a black floral print material with a oriental design, wear...