Tuesday 14 August 2018

But I am a good girl

Hiya hunnies

Today I have a sexy little number for you.

Avatar:
Hair: Exile - Drive Fast - Blondes 
Head: Catwa Head Magy 
Body: Maitreya - Lara Mesh Body V4.1 hands and feet 
Shape: my own.


Outfit: 
*WG Store - Corset Burlesk 
Footwear: 
R.icielli - JOSEPHINA Sandals - 2018 Easter Hunt # 20 

Accessories:
*Booty's Beauty Catwa Makeup ~ Stunning Hud 
Veechi - Princess Blush [Catwa] 
elise - Annamaria - BENTO Rings 
e marie // Flora Set Coffin  
Lyndy in Chains Jewelust 


Pose and Location: 

Please don't forget to follow my blog. 
Have a great day!
Thank you.
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Charmed and dangerous.

Hi Friends  This bodycon dress is giving me serious weekend vibes. Featuring a black floral print material with a oriental design, wear...