Monday 6 August 2018

The elegance of China

Hi Lovelies

I have been exploring SL again, and I came across a beautiful sim! so I decided this would be the perfect place to take my pics for this lovely outfit.

Avatar:
Head: Catwa Head Magy 
Body: Maitreya - Lara Mesh Body V4.1 hands and feet 
Shape: my own.


Outfit: 
*Melis Crazy Shop. Dark Blue Asia Dress Maitreya Exclusive for the UP Event 
Mainstore LM 

Footwear: 
[Gos] Boutique - Lesina Sandals - Gold 

Accessories:
*Eyes:*Booty's Beauty Catwa Makeup ~ Booty's Box 4 Hud 
Lips: *Booty's Beauty Catwa Lipstick ~ Hot Tamale Hud
Veechi - Princess Blush [Catwa] 
*Lyndy in Chains Slave Bracelet  
SEVEN  Kartier Dainty Diamond Watch 
[Fetch] Lunar Earrings 
CTK* Parasol - Chinese Motif 




Pose and Location: 
Sim: Village of Ahiru 
*HG. Basic Betty.


Please give me a follow if you haven't already!
Have fun!
<3 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Charmed and dangerous.

Hi Friends  This bodycon dress is giving me serious weekend vibes. Featuring a black floral print material with a oriental design, wear...