Thursday 20 September 2018

There are an infinite number of possibilities,

Hiya gorgeous people.

Today I have a beautiful sexy mini dress Exclusive for The spotlight event from 7 to 22 September.

Avatar:
Hair: MINA - Carmen - Blonds 
Head: Catwa Head Magy 
Body: Maitreya - Lara Mesh Body V4.1 hands and feet 
Shape: my own.


Outfit: 
Exclusive for The hashtag 16-30 sep
*ASIA. LADY dress with Hud and shoes. main store LM 

Accessories:
*Booty's Beauty Catwa Eyeliner & Lashes ~ Devil Cat Hud 
Lips:*Booty's Beauty Catwa Lipstick ~ In Your Dreams Hud
elise - Matilde - BENTO Rings  
e marie // Autumn Elegance Set 
RE. Aurora Bracelets 


Pose and Location:

I hope you enjoyed this post.
Please don't forget to follow my blog. 
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Charmed and dangerous.

Hi Friends  This bodycon dress is giving me serious weekend vibes. Featuring a black floral print material with a oriental design, wear...