Tuesday 13 November 2018

Swear the sky's fallin.

Hi friends

♫Ariana Grande - Breathin ♫
Feel my blood runnin', swear the sky's fallin'
How do I know if all this shit's fabricated?
Time goes by and I can't control my mind
Don't know what else to try, but you tell me every time

Just keep breathin' and breathin' and breathin' and breathin'
And oh, I gotta keep, keep on breathin'
Just keep breathin' and breathin' and breathin' and breathin'
And oh, I gotta keep, keep on breathin'♫
(YouTube Video below)

Avatar:

Hair: Sintiklia - Hair Gigi - Light blondes 
Head: Catwa Head Magy 
Body: Maitreya - Lara Mesh Body V4.1 hands and feet 
Shape: my own.


Outfit: 
Exclusive for The Point Event 10th Nov to the 25th Nov  
*PrettyGirlRock. Treverse City Cardigan 
*PrettyGirlRock.Treverse City Jeans 
Footwear:
*Phedora ~ Roxy Ankle boots
Phedora Mainstore 


Accessories:
*Booty's Beauty Catwa Makeup ~ Essence Hud 
okkbye. Fluttering Falsies - HUD for Catwa 
Veechi - Princess Blush [Catwa] 
e marie #obsessed Set 
elise - Matilde - BENTO Rings  



Pose and Location:
 Ashemi 
Poses: *BAXE - female chic poses Baxe*Store: 

I hope you enjoyed this post.
Please don't forget to follow my blog. 
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Charmed and dangerous.

Hi Friends  This bodycon dress is giving me serious weekend vibes. Featuring a black floral print material with a oriental design, wear...