Saturday 23 February 2019

Got so much patience

Hi Hunnies

♫I've got so much love (love)
Got so much patience (patience)
I've learned from the pain (pain)
I turned out amazing (turned out amazing)
I've loved and I've lost (yeah, yeah)
But that's not what I see (yeah, yeah)
'Cause look what I've found (yeah, yeah)
Ain't no need for searching
And for that, I'll say
Thank you, next (thank you, next)
Thank you, next (thank you, next)
Thank you, next
I'm so fuckin' grateful for my ex
Thank you, next (thank you, next)
Thank you, next (said thank you, next)
Thank you, next (next)
I'm so fuckin' grateful for my ex

Avatar:
Hair: MINA VIP gift - Sanne 
Head: Catwa Head Magy 
Body: Maitreya - Lara Mesh Body V4.1 hands and feet 
Shape: my own.


Outfit:
Exclusive for The Hashtag Event  16 Feb to Feb 30, 2019 
*Incloset Style [C.S]Set Kaori 

Accessories:
*Booty's Beauty Catwa Makeup ~ Drama Queen Hud 
CLOCKHAUS - Diamond Eyelashes 
Veechi -Princess Blush 
Meva Heidi Bento Rings Gold 


Pose and Location:

Sponsors for today's post:
The Hashtag Event  16 Feb to Feb 30, 2019 Taxi to the Event
Incloset Style Taxi to the store
Booty's Beauty Taxi to the store


Please don't forget to follow my blog. 
Have a great day!
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Charmed and dangerous.

Hi Friends  This bodycon dress is giving me serious weekend vibes. Featuring a black floral print material with a oriental design, wear...