Friday 15 February 2019

We're up all night for good fun

Hi everyone

She's up all night 'til the sun
I'm up all night to get some
She's up all night for good fun
I'm up all night to get lucky

Avatar:

Hair: Sintiklia - Hair Gigi - Light blondes 
Head: Catwa Head Magy 
Body: Maitreya - Lara Mesh Body V4.1 hands and feet 
Shape: my own.


Outfit: 
Exclusive for the UP Event 1st to the 15th Feb 
*InCloset Style. Set Sarah with boots

Accessories:
*Booty's Beauty Catwa Makeup ~ Bootify 3 Hud 
Besom Lashes~ Sweetheart Lash 
Veechi -Princess Blush 
e marie. Dangerous Woman Set 
RealEvil Industries.  Kitty Pearls Set 
Meva Heidi Bento Rings Gold 


Pose and Location:
*HG. Sprung 


Please don't forget to follow my blog. 
Have a nice day!
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Charmed and dangerous.

Hi Friends  This bodycon dress is giving me serious weekend vibes. Featuring a black floral print material with a oriental design, wear...