Saturday 22 June 2019

stumbling out of bars

Hi Friends 

 ♫ I'm a sucker for you
You say the word and I'll go anywhere blindly
I'm a sucker for you, yeah
Any road you take, you know that you'll find me
I'm a sucker for all the subliminal things
No one knows about you (about you) about you (about you)
And you're making the typical me break my typical rules
It's true, I'm a sucker for you, yeah  ♫

Avatar:
Hair: DOUX - Lisa Hairstyle 
Head: Catwa Head Magy 
Body: Maitreya - Lara Mesh Body V4.1 hands and feet 


Outfit: 
*anny's Fashion. Nikou Light and Mint Jeans & Top Maitreya 
Footwear:
*STAR SUGAR Catch Me Kicks 

Accessories:
Eyes: #ADORED cloud 9 eyeshadow gacha 
Lips: LUXREBEL - Group Gift Lipstick (Catwa) 
MILA. Dramatic Eyelashes 
Veechi -Princess Blush 
Slipper - Liz Rings - Maitreya 
LIVIA::Zarina [v2] Bento Nails (Maitreya) 

Pose and Location:
The Hashtag Event Taxi to the event 
*Ella Poses :: Pose 58 Gift 

Sponsors for today's post:
anny's Fashion Taxi to the store 
The Hashtag Event Taxi to the event 
Ella Poses Taxi to the store 
STAR SUGAR Taxi to the store 


Please don't forget to follow my blog. 
Have a nice day!
<3

All products denoted with a (*) indicate those provided by sponsors.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Charmed and dangerous.

Hi Friends  This bodycon dress is giving me serious weekend vibes. Featuring a black floral print material with a oriental design, wear...