Sunday 14 July 2019

It's true, la la la

Hi Friends 

I love it when you call me señorita
I wish I could pretend I didn't need you
But every touch is ooh la la la
It's true, la la la
Ooh, I should be running
Ooh, you know I love it when you call me señorita
I wish it wasn't so damn hard to leave you
But every touch is ooh la la la
It's true, la la la
Ooh, I should be running
Ooh, you keep me coming for ya

Avatar:
Hair: DOUX - Tyrisha Hairstyle 
Head: Catwa Head Magy 
Body: Maitreya - Lara Mesh Body V4.1 hands and feet 



Outfit: 
Exclusive for the Designer Circle – The Event. Round 14/19 ends July 27th! 
*WellMade. Gabrina Top 
 Believe: Violet shorts 
Footwear:
Bella Moda: Vivace Light Blue Tip Toe Sneakers 

Accessories:
Lips: * GO Makeup.[CATWA] GO Swanky Lipstick Makeup 
Eyes: CAZIMI: Pixie Eyeshadow (Catwa) 
CLOCKHAUS - Flawless Eyelashes 
Veechi -Princess Blush 
MINIMAL - Elephant Necklace Gold 
chigo - Rosy Belly Piercing - Dark Pack ( Maitreya ) 
LISA WALKER. NAILS SET 0.4 (MAITREYA) COLOR #05 
Blushed - The Zoo (Bento Rings -Maitreya) 
Blushed Solar System Ring V2 [Silver] - Bento 
Aurealis Jewellery. Arena Earrings 

Pose and Location:
Hello Gorgeous. Sabroso 

Sponsors for today's post:
Designer Circle Taxi to the event 
WellMade Taxi to the store 
Hello Gorgeous Taxi to the store 
GO Makeup Taxi to the store 


Please don't forget to follow my blog. 
Have a nice day!
<3


All products denoted with a (*) indicate those provided by sponsors.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Charmed and dangerous.

Hi Friends  This bodycon dress is giving me serious weekend vibes. Featuring a black floral print material with a oriental design, wear...