Wednesday 3 July 2019

steal my sunshine

Hi Friends 

I know it's up for me
(If you steal my sunshine)
Making sure I'm not in too deep
(If you steal my sunshine)
Keeping versed and on my feet
(If you steal my sunshine)

Avatar:
Hair: DOUX - Emerald Hairstyle 
Head: Catwa Head Magy 
Body: Maitreya - Lara Mesh Body V4.1 hands and feet 


Outfit: 
Exclusive for the UP Event July 1st to 15th 
*Believe: Violet Set with helmet and roller skates 

Accessories:
Lips: alaskametro<3 Bubblegum lipgloss - applier HUD 
Eyes: CAZIMI: Gilded Eyeshadow (Catwa) 
MILA. Dramatic Eyelashes 
Veechi -Princess Blush 
elise  Federica- MAITREYA BENTO Rings  
alme. Mesh Rounded Nails - Maitreya 
Focus Cell Phone

Pose and Location:
SOCAL (Southern California) 
PSYCHO:Byts. Ailsa-Selfie Pose Pack SL16B 

Sponsors for today's post:
UP Event Taxi to the event 
Believe Taxi to the store 


Please don't forget to follow my blog. 
Have a nice day!
<3

All products denoted with a (*) indicate those provided by sponsors.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Charmed and dangerous.

Hi Friends  This bodycon dress is giving me serious weekend vibes. Featuring a black floral print material with a oriental design, wear...