Thursday 8 August 2019

I'm gonna stay all night.

Hi Friends 

I'm gonna run to you
I'm gonna run to you
'Cause when the feeling's right I'm gonna run all night
I'm gonna run to you


Avatar:
Hair: TRUTH Surrender - Blonde 
Head: Catwa Head Magy 
Body: Maitreya - Lara Mesh Body V4.1 hands and feet 

Outfit: 
Exclusive for the UP Event August 1st to 15th 
*Gloss Margot Lingerie Maitreya 



Accessories:
 Lips: *GO Makeup. [CATWA] GO Along Lipstick Makeup06 
Eyes: Just Magnetized - EYELINER GIFT for OMEGA 
Veechi -Princess Blush 
Mai Bilavio. LASH1  (CATWA) 
Supernatural. Addison Earrings Gold 
Supernatural. Norma Necklace Fatpack 
Ascendant - Magic Unicorn 10 - Maitreya 
Blushed - The Zoo Bento for Maitreya - Gold 
Kunst - Hawaii Set 

Pose and Location:
Hello Gorgeous. Infectious 

Sponsors for today's post:
UP Event Taxi to the Event 
Gloss Taxi to the store
GO Makeup Taxi to the store 
Hello Gorgeous Taxi to the store 



Please don't forget to follow my blog. 
Have a nice day!
<3

All products denoted with a (*) indicate those provided by sponsors.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Charmed and dangerous.

Hi Friends  This bodycon dress is giving me serious weekend vibes. Featuring a black floral print material with a oriental design, wear...