Saturday 14 September 2019

Last days of summer.

Hi Friends 

I wish you well, I wish you well (I wish you well, I wish you well)
I wish you well, I wish you well (I wish you well, I wish you well)
'Cause honestly your loyalties, insecurities
And priorities ain't the same
The harmony, it's the only thing I can save
I wish you well, I wish you well
(I wish you, I wish you, I wish you)
I wish you well
I wish you well

Avatar: 
Hair: TRUTH. Delirium 
Head:Catwa Head Magy 
Body: Maitreya - Lara Mesh Body V4.1 hands and feet 



Outfit: 
ISON - tight tee dress - reign exclusive 
Footwear:
Native - Toulouse Sneakers MAI HI 

Accessories:
Lips: *Booty's Beauty Catwa Lipstick ~ Sandcastle Hud 
Eyes: WarPaint. Day2Night Kit HUD [Catwa] 
Veechi - Fierce Blush [Catwa] 
MILA . Dramatic Eyelashes [Catwa applier] 
BLAXIUM -Aura Nails- MTY  
HED. Diamond Studded Bangles 
Supernatural. Ariana Earrings Black 
Fetch, Earbud Necklace 
*Crystal Store .Sport leg bag Black 



Pose and Location:
FOXCITY. All Nighter 

Sponsors for today's post:
Crystal Store Taxi to the store 
Booty's Beauty Taxi to the store 



Please don't forget to follow my blog. 
Have a nice day!
<3

All products denoted with a (*) indicate those provided by sponsors.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Charmed and dangerous.

Hi Friends  This bodycon dress is giving me serious weekend vibes. Featuring a black floral print material with a oriental design, wear...