Tuesday 15 October 2019

Lost in the rush

Hi Friends 

I don't need love
When I got this feeling
Don't wake me up
Feels like I'm dreaming
Lost in the rush
All I believe in
I don't need love
When I got this feeling

Avatar: 
Hair: Stealthic - Sultry 
Head: GENUS Project - Genus Head - Classic Face 
Body: Maitreya - Lara Mesh Body V4.1 hands and feet 


Outfit: 
Exclusive for the Designer Circle – The Event. Round 20/19 Start Date: October 6, 2019: 2 PM SLT End Date: October 19, 2019
 *ICEWERK Satan is my Daddy 

Accessories:
Lips: GENUS Lipstick Applier /JESSICA /GLAM/ - HD 
Eyes: *Booty's Beauty Omega Eyeshadow ~ Memories Hud 
Supernatural. Ariana Earrings Gold 
Ysoral Luxe Set Rings Melina 

Pose and Location:
Private
NOMAD. Vintage Roadtrip Car // Flamingo 

Sponsors for today's post:
Designer Circle Taxi to the Event 
ICEWERK Taxi to the store 


Please don't forget to follow my blog. 
Have a nice day!
<3

All products denoted with a (*) indicate those provided by sponsors.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Charmed and dangerous.

Hi Friends  This bodycon dress is giving me serious weekend vibes. Featuring a black floral print material with a oriental design, wear...