Thursday 10 May 2018

In My Element.

Good day to you all.
I hope you all had a lovely weekend!
I have a lovely review for a few stores in second life.

I am very pleased to show some fantastic items here in second life.
Starting with this sexy hot electrifying Neon dress from Posh Couture.

Body
Catwa Head Magy
Maitreya Mesh Body -  Lara V4.1 hands and feet
Shape my own.. 



*SBPC: Candy Dress- comes with colour change hud.
Shoes -[MODA] Tessa knee high Boots.
Hair-Stealthic - Paradox (Bento Fitted)


Eye Shadow & Lipstick and Lashes– *Booty’s Beauty- Catwa Makeup – Booty’s Box 3 Hud 
 [ This Product can be found at Designer’s Showcase ]


e.marie //Dangerous Woman Set- COFFIN w/shine (maitreya lara)
*L.I.C Bamboo Earrings Hoop 
Return To *LIC Choker Maitreya group gift
*Ring set- Dinner Ring Left Hand Maitreya
Signit Ring Right Hand Maitreya



Pose&Backdrop

*Po^Z Mesh Ushai - Squared Backdrop 
Po^Z Bento - Dont Think
*Po^Z Bento - Heer * prop included *

Please follow my blog if you haven't already, 
Thank you :)
Have fun shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Charmed and dangerous.

Hi Friends  This bodycon dress is giving me serious weekend vibes. Featuring a black floral print material with a oriental design, wear...