Friday 11 May 2018

Bonnetta Sunrise

Hello gorgeous girle's 
What a beautiful day it is today, I hope you are enjoying the weather where you are in the world.
I wanted to bring some sunshine into today;s post!
I have two pretty dresses  from Donni;s Dollies.

Body
Catwa Head Magy
Maitreya Mesh Body -  Lara V4.1 hands and feet
Shape my own..



*DD Flutterby Dress Maitreya-Pink Hearts 
*DD Cat Eye Sunglasses Hip 60's 
*DD Dancy Glasses-Black
CD_ Deya Rose Wedges - Maitreya

Sim 
 Please be kind, and ask the owner of Guardian Angel Sim, if you wish to visit... SL(Dr Mrs Ashley S Kilmaxxx) Thank you.
Landscaped by a very talented creative Gazza Tremor in world at creative habitats


Creative.Touch Poses - Mimi  




DD Bonnetta Maitreya-Sunrise

*Booty's Beauty Omega Lipstick ~ Never Enough Hu
*Booty's Beauty Catwa Lashes Set ~ Too Cute Hud
*Booty's Beauty Omega Eyeshadow ~ Moon Rock 

DP - Koffin Nails - Maitreya HUD - Moon Magic 
Aseriz -Earring tenderness Red 
TRUTH / Astra (past gift).   
*HG. Darci

I hope you enjoyed this post.
Please don't forget to follow my blog. 
Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Charmed and dangerous.

Hi Friends  This bodycon dress is giving me serious weekend vibes. Featuring a black floral print material with a oriental design, wear...