Sunday 13 May 2018

Bringing Sexy Back!

Hiya my gorgeous friends.

Today I have a cute and sexy outfit from the W.G Store


Body
Catwa Head Magy
Maitreya Mesh Body -  Lara V4.1 hands and feet
Shape my own..
.
*W.G Store - Harness & Top Alessa maitreya

Supernatural::. Aisha Necklace Silver 

Vaxer Sue  Boots for Maitreya (boots come with the Sue outfit)

DOUX - Julie Hairstyle 



Lipstick- *Booty's Beauty Catwa Makeup ~ Charm Hud
Eye shadow-*Booty's Beauty Catwa Makeup ~ Bella Notte Hud
e.marie // Flora nails
Pose - Creative Touch - Group Gift  - Sista Love  


Next I have a sexy workout outfit!
*W.G Store - Bodysuit & Hoodie Sport Maitreya



*Booty's Beauty Omega Lipstick ~ Never Enough Hud
*Booty's Beauty Catwa Lashes Set ~ Too Cute Hud


Opale x fame femme . Daryl Hair  & Cap

DP - Koffin Nails - Maitreya HUD - Moon Magic

RE Shop Your Heart Out Earrings -  -Gift

Candy Crunchers - 80s Rings maitreya Bento

ShOvElHeAdS-Sports  Sock/Boots- Maitreya

NanikA- Faster Run pose


"Just Do It Cardio Gym" (many thanks)

Please follow my blog and my sister freya's blog if you haven't already, 
Thank you for stopping by :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Charmed and dangerous.

Hi Friends  This bodycon dress is giving me serious weekend vibes. Featuring a black floral print material with a oriental design, wear...