Tuesday 22 May 2018

Take a stroll.

Hi lovely people.

Today I decided to take a stroll in a beautiful Italian Village of Ciampi.

I decided it would be a great place to take some pics.



Catwa Head Magy 
Maitreya Mesh Body -  Lara V4.1 hands and feet 
Shape my own..

amias - DEVI set - 

*Lyndy in Chains-2 Pearl Neck Cuff
*Fingertips Maitreya



*Sassitude by Posh: Marren Maitreya (comes with colour/pattern change HUD)
A N E Shoes - Chain Flats - MINT 
e.marie // Flora Set Coffin
[RA] Chloe Hair - Blondes
iS Metal Bracelet Set@TRES CHIC 3rd Anniversary Gift
*Booty's Beauty Catwa Lashes Set ~ Vice Hud
*Booty's Beauty Catwa Lipstick ~ Hot Tamale Hud

Poses-.*HG. Daisy

Picturesque Poses (a gift from my sis Andi)






Sim

Happy exploring!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Charmed and dangerous.

Hi Friends  This bodycon dress is giving me serious weekend vibes. Featuring a black floral print material with a oriental design, wear...