Monday 7 January 2019

Black to Reality.

Hi  friends

Back to life, back to reality,
back to life, back to reality,
back to life, back to reality,
back to the here and now yeah
Show me how decide what you want from me,
tell me maybe I could be there for you.

Avatar:

Hair: Moon. Hair - Blondes - Consume 
Head: Catwa Head Magy 
Body: Maitreya - Lara Mesh Body V4.1 hands and feet 
Shape: my own.



Outfit: 
Exclusive for the UP Event 1st to the 15th Jan 
*Enigma Apparel. Flavia Dress with Boots store LM 

Accessories:
*Booty's Beauty Catwa Makeup ~ Sweetly Silver Hud 
*Booty's Beauty Catwa Makeup ~ Strobe Highlighter Hud
CLOCKHAUS - Flawless Eyelashes 
Ascendant - Saturn Nails 06 - Maitreya 
elise -  Esther  Rings 



Pose and Location:
NuNoX-Cyberpunk City 
*BAXE ROCK FEMALE 2 POSES 


Please don't forget to follow my blog. 
Have a nice day!
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Charmed and dangerous.

Hi Friends  This bodycon dress is giving me serious weekend vibes. Featuring a black floral print material with a oriental design, wear...