Saturday 16 June 2018

It's my time, it's my life, I can do what I like!

Hi darlings
How are you all doing? good, I hope.

I have a wonderful outfit today from Wild Girls store!

Avatar:
Hair TRUTH Farryn 
Head: Catwa Head Magy
Body: Maitreya - Lara Mesh Body V4.1 hands and feet 
Shape: my own.


Outfit:
*W.G STORE - Set Saphira 
OSMIA- Summer.Weekend.Gacha - Maitreya - FlipFlops - Yellow 
-CroM- Aliz - Panties - Turquoise 



Accessories:
*Booty's Beauty Catwa Makeup ~ Booty's Box 4 Hud 
e.marie // Flora Set Coffin
*Lyndy in Chains Rose Heart Belly Ring Maitreya 
*Lyndy in Chains Fitted Belly Chain Sun Moon Stars 
*Lyndy in Chains Bento Slave Bracelets 
[Fetch] Found Necklaces 
Eliavah ~ Nirnfeather Earrings 



Pose and Location:
*HG. Yanny.HG. Flawless
Sim 
The Yorkshire Dales

 ♫ ♬ Song for today  Enrique Iglesias - I Like How It Feels feat. Pitbull♩♫ ♬

Enjoy
Thanks for reading my post.
Please follow my blog if you haven't already.xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Charmed and dangerous.

Hi Friends  This bodycon dress is giving me serious weekend vibes. Featuring a black floral print material with a oriental design, wear...