Monday 30 July 2018

Shazam!

Hey lovely people.

I love this fun cute dress I am bringing you today from Entice!

Avatar:
Hair: Navy+Copper - Fondue Blondes 
Head: Catwa Head Magy 
Body: Maitreya - Lara Mesh Body V4.1 hands and feet 
Shape: my own.


Outfit: 
*Entice - Sekushi Baby - Fatpack - Maitreya 
Footwear:
Essenz - Maldives heels


Accessories:
*Booty's Beauty Catwa Makeup ~ Bootify 2 Hud 
Izzie's - 80's Rainbow Bangles 
EMPYREAN FORGE: POP Necklace 
elise - Sabrina - MAITREYA BENTO Rings 
 Dark Passions - Koffin Nails - Summertide Shine 


Pose and Location: 

Please follow my blog if you haven't already, 
Thank you.
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Charmed and dangerous.

Hi Friends  This bodycon dress is giving me serious weekend vibes. Featuring a black floral print material with a oriental design, wear...