Wednesday 5 September 2018

I do like to be beside the seaside

Hiya friends

I am hanging onto summer as long as I can! and if you do like to be beside the seaside, why not wear this dress with nautical colours for a fun holiday feel. 

Avatar:
Hair: Exile:: Breathing You In 
Head: Catwa Head Magy 
Body: Maitreya - Lara Mesh Body V4.1 hands and feet 
Shape: my own.


Outfit: *Entice - Summer Girls Dress - Prints Fatpack 
Footwear: 
Bishes Inc Summer Wedges  

Accessories:
Eyes:*Booty's Beauty Catwa Makeup ~ Socialite Hud 
Lips: *Booty's Beauty Catwa Makeup ~ Incredulous Hud 
Veechi - Princess Blush [Catwa] 
elise - Annamaria - BENTO Rings 
Cae:: Anchored:: Earrings and necklace 


Pose and Location: 
*HG. Ashlee  Access August 12th Exclusives 
Mainstore LM http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Hearty%20Island/46/147/24

Please don't forget to follow my blog. 
Have a great day!
Thank you.
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Charmed and dangerous.

Hi Friends  This bodycon dress is giving me serious weekend vibes. Featuring a black floral print material with a oriental design, wear...