Tuesday 2 October 2018

Come touch my soul.

Hey lovelies

Jay Sean -Ride It  
we are all alone
(Ride it) just loose control
(Ride it, ride it) come touch my soul
(Ride it, ride it) baby let me feel you
(Ride it) turn the lights down low
(Ride it) from head to toe
(Ride it, ride it) touch my soul
(Ride it, ride it) let me feel you

Avatar:
Hair: elikatira. Estelle - Blondes 
Head: Catwa Head Magy 
Body: Maitreya - Lara Mesh Body V4.1 hands and feet 
Shape: my own.


Outfit: 
Exclusive for the Frou Frou - Original Mesh Lingerie Event 
*Entice. Satin Doll Panties and Pasties - Maitreya, Hourglass, and Freya - 250L each or the Fatpack of 10 with a colour change HUD for 559L
Entice main store LM 

Accessories:
Eyes: *Booty's Beauty Catwa Eyeshadow ~ Just A Hint Hud
Lips: *Booty's Beauty Catwa Makeup ~ Night Jewel Hud 
*Booty's Beauty Catwa Makeup ~ Strobe Highlighter Hud
*Booty's Beauty Catwa Lashes Set ~ Adore Me Hud
elise - Matilde - BENTO Rings  
Moondance Boutique Bellisima Bracelet 
*Candy Crunchers - Sakura Nails - Maitreya Bento 
 Maxi Gossamer. Pink South Sea Pearl Necklaces 



Pose and Location:
Exclusive for The ACCESS Event *HG. Minx
~ Hello Gorgeous ~ Main store NEW 
*HG. GetSome

Please don't forget to follow my blog. 
Thanks for stopping by.
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Charmed and dangerous.

Hi Friends  This bodycon dress is giving me serious weekend vibes. Featuring a black floral print material with a oriental design, wear...