Monday 17 December 2018

Proper Crimbo,

Hi friends 

Come now sing with me,
Proper Crimbo,
I'll take you for a drink with me,
Proper Crimbo (Wibble),
Put up your Christmas tree,
Proper Crimbo,
So excited you might wee,
Proper Crimbo (Proper Crimbo),

Avatar:

Hair: TUKINOWAGUMA Wilke 
Head: Catwa Head Magy 
Body: Maitreya - Lara Mesh Body V4.1 hands and feet 
Shape: my own.


Outfit: 
Exclusive for The Hashtag Event 16 to December  30, 2018, 
*VU-Holly Mini Dress  Candy/Plaid
Footwear:
*Heels CHARLOTTESVILLE BOOTS 

Accessories:
*Booty's Beauty Catwa Makeup ~ Chill Out Hud 
Besom Lashes~ Sweetheart Lash 
elise  Grazia BENTO Rings 
RE Aurora Bracelets 
e marie  Autumn Elegance Set 


Pose and Location:
*HG. Honey 


Please don't forget to follow my blog. 
Have a nice day!
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Charmed and dangerous.

Hi Friends  This bodycon dress is giving me serious weekend vibes. Featuring a black floral print material with a oriental design, wear...