Saturday 19 January 2019

Getting groovy.

Hi  lovelies

I want it to be you, ooh
Diving into my ocean
A brand new emotion come true, ooh
Don't let this night, don't let this night go

How long 'til you play me the song
That will make me belong to you?
One dance with my baby tonight
And we'll dance 'til the night is through (dance)

Avatar:

Hair: little bones. Vortex 
Head: Catwa Head Magy 
Body: Maitreya - Lara Mesh Body V4.1 hands and feet 
Shape: my own.


Outfit: 
Exclusive for The Point Event 10th Jan to the 25th Jan  
*Modern Nostalgia {MN} Brianne Dress
Footwear:
Maitreya Low Sneakers - 015 

Accessories:
*Booty's Beauty Catwa Makeup ~ Bewilder Hud 
CLOCKHAUS - Flawless Eyelashes 
PL bento nail #047 -Maitreya  
elise  Matilde - MAITREYA BENTO Rings 
Veechi - Princess Blush 
RealEvil Industries. Kitty Pearls Set 


Pose and Location:
 west end  Bento Poses - Flickring - Single Poses (gift at the Pose Fair Event


Please don't forget to follow my blog. 
Have a nice day!
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Charmed and dangerous.

Hi Friends  This bodycon dress is giving me serious weekend vibes. Featuring a black floral print material with a oriental design, wear...