Tuesday 29 January 2019

You know my motivation.

Hiya friends
  
♪♪Here's the situation been to every nation
Nobody's ever made me feel the way that you do
You know my motivation given my reputation
Please excuse me I don't mean to be rude
But tonight I'm loving you
Oh you know, that tonight I'm loving you
Oh you know, that tonight I'm loving you
Oh you know, that tonight I'm loving you, oh you know♪♪

Avatar:

Hair: TRUTH Lela 
Head: Catwa Head Magy 
Body: Maitreya - Lara Mesh Body V4.1 hands and feet 
Shape: my own.


Outfit: 
*WG STORE - Set Femme with boots 

Accessories:
Eyes:*Booty's Beauty Catwa Eyeshadow ~ High Profile Hud 
Lips: *Booty's Beauty Catwa Lipstick ~ Decadent Hud
*Booty's Beauty Catwa Lashes Set ~ Babydoll Hud
elise   Diana  - MAITREYA BENTO Rings 
Veechi - Fierce Blush 
CAZIMI: Dragon's Egg Nails 


Pose and Location:
*BAXE HANDBAG FEMALE ELEGANT 1 


Please don't forget to follow my blog. 
Have a nice day!
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Charmed and dangerous.

Hi Friends  This bodycon dress is giving me serious weekend vibes. Featuring a black floral print material with a oriental design, wear...