Tuesday 12 February 2019

You're gonna hear me roar!

Hi Hunnies

I got the eye of the tiger, a fighter
Dancing through the fire
'Cause I am a champion, and you're gonna hear me roar
Louder, louder than a lion
'Cause I am a champion, and you're gonna hear me roar!
Oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh
Oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh
Oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh
You're gonna hear me roar!♫

Avatar:
Hair: Opale Hair. Alanis 
Head: Catwa Head Magy 
Body: Maitreya - Lara Mesh Body V4.1 hands and feet 
Shape: my own.


Outfit:
Exclusive for The Spotlight Event Feb 7 - 22 
*ASIA, TRIBAL 

Accessories:
*GO Makeup [CATWA] GO Dutchess Lipstick Makeup04. Exclusive for The Point Event 10th Feb to the 25th Feb 
XenAzu. Washdte right leg (MP)


Pose and Location:
Xtal* Sit With Tigers


Please don't forget to follow my blog. 
Have a great day!
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Charmed and dangerous.

Hi Friends  This bodycon dress is giving me serious weekend vibes. Featuring a black floral print material with a oriental design, wear...