Monday 26 August 2019

I want to get rich qui-i-ick.

Hi Friends 

Money talks, mmm-hmm, money-talks
Dirty cash I want you, dirty cash I need you, woh-oh
Money talks, (you know) money talks, (ah-hah)
Dirty cash I want you, dirty cash I need you, woh-oh

Avatar:
Hair: TRUTH Vanish 
Head: Catwa Head Magy 
Body: Maitreya - Lara Mesh Body V4.1 hands and feet 



Outfit: 
Exclusive for The Hashtag Event  16 Aug to 30th Aug 2019 
*Luxury Fashion. Dangeli Lingerie  
Footwear:
*phedora ~ Lunary heels ~ Maitreya 

Accessories:
Lips: *Booty's Beauty Catwa Makeup ~ Bella Notte Hud 
Eyes: Veechi - Seduction Shadow [Catwa] 
Veechi -Princess Blush 
Mai Bilavio. LASH1  (CATWA) 
Supernatural. Ariana Earrings 
Messy. Midi Rings Set Lara Anodized 
BLAXIUM -Aura Nails- MTY 

Pose and Location:
*Crystal store. My money [BENTO] 
WESTSIDE. Rise and Grind 


Sponsors for today's post:
The Hashtag Event Taxi to the Event 
Luxury Fashion Taxi to the store 
phedora Taxi to the store 
Crystal Store Taxi to the store 


Please don't forget to follow my blog. 
Have a nice day!
<3
All products denoted with a (*) indicate those provided by sponsors.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Charmed and dangerous.

Hi Friends  This bodycon dress is giving me serious weekend vibes. Featuring a black floral print material with a oriental design, wear...