Sunday 1 September 2019

So grab your peace

Hi Friends 

Follow my lead, get close to me
You're all I need, so grab your peace
I follow your lead, get close to me
I'm easy
I'm easy for your love

Avatar:
Hair: DOUX  Karine Hairstyle  
Head: Catwa Head Magy 
Body: Maitreya - Lara Mesh Body V4.1 hands and feet 


Outfit: 
Exclusive for the Designer Circle – The Event. Round 17/19  25th to 10th September  
*WellMade. Mauve Top 
Dallas MacKenzie Emily Shorts Maitreya 
Footwear:
Gos. Snooki Wedges - White [maitreya] 

Accessories:
Lips: Prada Beauty - Cinderela Gloss Collection (Catwa) 
Eyes: adored - cyndi shadows - bombdigity edition {catwa} 
Veechi -Princess Blush 
MILA . Dramatic Eyelashes [Catwa applier] 
Ascendant - Gianni Nails 05 - Maitreya 
CAROL G. rose garter Leg  
AvaWay. NAUGHTY KITTEN Garter Maitreya 
Ysoral .Luxe Set Rings Melina (Maitreya) 
Silvery K. fruit passion#4 Drink-Berry 

Pose and Location:

Sponsors for today's post:
Designer Circle Taxi to the Event 
WellMade Taxi to the store 




Please don't forget to follow my blog. 
Have a nice day!
<3

All products denoted with a (*) indicate those provided by sponsors.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Charmed and dangerous.

Hi Friends  This bodycon dress is giving me serious weekend vibes. Featuring a black floral print material with a oriental design, wear...