Friday 25 January 2019

Get Cheeky.

Hi Hunnies

♪ I wish that I could I let you love
Wish that I could let you love me
I wish that I could I let you love
Wish that I could let you love me
Say what's the matter, what's the matter with me?
What's the matter with me?
Oh, I wish that I could I let you love
Wish that I could let you love me now
I wish, I wish, I wish, I wish, I
I wish, I wish, I wish, I wish, I 

Avatar:

Hair: RAMA SALON -Bonnie Hair  
Head: Catwa Head Magy 
Body: Maitreya - Lara Mesh Body V4.1 hands and feet 
Shape: my own.


Outfit: 
Exclusive for The Hashtag Event  16 to Jan  30, 2019 
*WinTeRwooD Designs:.Ailsa Skirt 

Stars*Fashion Rhea top (gift from a friend)
Footwear:
*Phedora ~ Rena boots 

Accessories:
*Booty's Beauty Catwa Makeup ~ Sparkle Baby Hud 
Clockhaus - Flawless Eyelashes 
PL. bento nail #047 -Maitreya
elise   Diana  - MAITREYA BENTO Rings 
Veechi - Princess Blush 


Pose and Location:

Exclusive for The ACCESS  
*HG. Bonnie 


Please don't forget to follow my blog. 
Have a nice day!
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Charmed and dangerous.

Hi Friends  This bodycon dress is giving me serious weekend vibes. Featuring a black floral print material with a oriental design, wear...