Saturday 26 January 2019

Pink you've had enough.

Hi  Friends

♪♪Every little thing that you say or do

I'm hung up
I'm hung up on you
Waiting for your call
Baby night and day
I'm fed up
I'm tired of waiting on you


Avatar:

Hair: RunAway Hair. Melly Hair 
Head: Catwa Head Magy 
Body: Maitreya - Lara Mesh Body V4.1 hands and feet 
Shape: my own.


Outfit: 
Exclusive for The Hashtag Event  16 to Jan  30, 2019, 
*La Bella Boutique. Shemone Queen Gacha

Accessories:
Eyes:*Booty's Beauty Omega Eyeshadow ~ Candy Coated Hud 
Lips: *Booty's Beauty Omega Lipstick ~ Feeling It Hud
CLOCKHAUS - Flawless Eyelashes 
e marie // COFFIN Chrome Nails 
elise   Diana  - MAITREYA BENTO Rings 
Veechi - Princess Blush 
 PurpleMoon Creations - Crosby Earring -purple 


Pose and Location:


Please don't forget to follow my blog. 
Have a nice day!
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Charmed and dangerous.

Hi Friends  This bodycon dress is giving me serious weekend vibes. Featuring a black floral print material with a oriental design, wear...