Wednesday 9 October 2019

Foolish Games

Hi Friends 

Boy, don't call me angel
You ain't got me right
Don't call me angel
You can't pay my price
Ain't from no heaven
Yeah, you heard me right (yeah, you heard me)
Even though you know we fly (though you know we)
Don't call me angel

Avatar: 
Hair: DOUX - Damiana Hairstyle 
Head: GENUS Project - Genus Head - Classic Face 
Body: Maitreya - Lara Mesh Body V4.1 hands and feet 


Outfit: 
*!SALTY! - Dory Outfit - FAT PACK 
Footwear:
REIGN.- STORMIEZ SNEAKERS (MAITREYA) 

Accessories:
Lips: LUXREBEL - Cosmic Gloss Lipstick (GENUS) 1 
Eyes: Genus Hud.
AvaWay DEBORAH Bracelets Maitreya 
Ascendant - She Wore Diamonds 04 - Maitreya 
Ysoral Luxe Set Rings Melina 
Pose and Location:
Body Language SLC SS Pose -  Calling  

Sponsors for today's post:
!SALTY! Taxi to the store http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Flawless/191/226/28


Please don't forget to follow my blog. 
Have a nice day!
<3

All products denoted with a (*) indicate those provided by sponsors.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Charmed and dangerous.

Hi Friends  This bodycon dress is giving me serious weekend vibes. Featuring a black floral print material with a oriental design, wear...