Friday 20 April 2018

'In a world where you can be anything, be nothing but yourself'

Hello Hunnie's 
I found this gorgeous dress from Rebel Gal, which comes in various different colours, but I chosen the pink! I love the shoes that match perfectly, which was a group gift from N-core MAMBO "Fatpack" for Maitreya.





 Body
 Az... Reel Blue eyes 
 Catwa Head Magy 
 Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V4.1 hands and feet
 Shape my own.

 Hair RAMA.SALON - Mia Hair 


Outfit and accessories
*elise* - Annamaria - MAITREYA BENTO Rings
e.marie // COFFIN w/shine (maitreya lara) nails
SPELL : Evenstar
Dress Rebel Gal :: Rosemary Lace Dress.
Shoes N-core MAMBO "Fatpack" for Maitreya

Have a great weekend everyone until next time hugz 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Charmed and dangerous.

Hi Friends  This bodycon dress is giving me serious weekend vibes. Featuring a black floral print material with a oriental design, wear...