Friday 13 April 2018

Every flower is a soul blossoming in nature

Hello there wonderful Readers! 

I have been exploring around Second Life recently, and I came across a lovely sim called Enthrall Island!  

I enjoyed relaxing here and looking around, taking in all the wonderful scenery.

While I was there I thought I would do my Outfit of the Day!




Body
Az... Reel Blue eyes
Catwa Head Magy
Maitreya Mesh Body -  Lara V4.1 hands and feet
Shape my own..

[RA] Chloe Hair

Outfit and accessories
PM :: Oriana Skirt MAITREYA
PM :: Oriana Blouse MAITREYA -yellow
Boots N-core CALYSSA "Fatpack" for Maitreya Lara (Group Gift)
Million $ Angel Bae Princess Choker- Silver
SPELL : Evenstar
e.marie // COFFIN (maitreya lara)
*elise* - Annamaria - MAITREYA BENTO Rings
Ama. : Robyn Hand Chain Set
Zuri Rayna- Drop Earrings
Besom Lashes~ Baby Lash Set (March VIP GIFT)


Until my next post, happy shopping!
Bright blessing
Pinkangel xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Charmed and dangerous.

Hi Friends  This bodycon dress is giving me serious weekend vibes. Featuring a black floral print material with a oriental design, wear...