Wednesday 11 April 2018

Welcome to PinksPureVisions blog!

Hello Friends,
I would like to introduce myself,  My name is Pinkangel Indigo but many just call me Pink/Pinky.
I live in a virtual world called Second Life!

I've been a resident of Second Life since 29/08/2007

I've come to learn that Second Life is what you make it. Your avatar is a virtual extension of real you, as long as you're not hurting anyone,  be who ever you want to be, and believe me there are all kinds of different avatars in Second Life,  from Human to Neko to Furry,  even fantasy and creatures whatever you decide to be,  just be happy and have fun with it!

I love exploring around in Second Life, chatting with friends,
Dancing having fun and most of all shopping !  Now I have found another platform to have more fun, my own SL fashion/lifestyle blog! 



Body
Az... Reel Blue eyes
Catwa Head Magy
Maitreya Mesh Body -  Lara V4.1 hands and feet
Insol: Skin face Candy (CATWA), ST02 'Creme'
Shape my own..
Hair Exile:: Strawberry Wine
Makeup Booty's Beauty* Catwa Makeup ~ Drama Queen Hud
SDesign's <<Avril>> Bento Rings&Nails for Maitreya


Outfit Scandalize.Vday-WINGS. Pink
Scandalize. Zoe
Ama. : Robyn Hand Chain Set : [Maitreya Exp]




SimLuanes Magical World  

If you would like to know more about Second Life, then please check the Second Life website out for more information, how to download the viewer here.


There are lots of videos on YouTube,  about Second Life,  you can also look up for more information and tutorials etc. I also recommend strawberrysingh.com 


I want to let you all know about the type of topics and things I will be blogging about relating to Second Life!  Firstly, I will be posting about Fashion..Outfit of the day! Home...Lifestyle..exploring new places...and reviewing items and much more!. 


I am aiming to blogpost about twice a week and sometimes I may add a few extra more posts here and there.


If you can also share this post with your friends and on your social networks, I would really appreciate it.

Well that's all for now, I look forward to this Blogging Journey and making new friends as I go :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Charmed and dangerous.

Hi Friends  This bodycon dress is giving me serious weekend vibes. Featuring a black floral print material with a oriental design, wear...