Thursday 14 June 2018

All About positivity

Hello Hunni's

Today I look at all the positive things in my life,
And I am grateful for them.

Avatar:

Hair:D!va"" Hair "Aria" (Fatpack) - Group gift 2018 
Head:Catwa Head 
Body: Maitreya - Lara Mesh Body V4.1 hands and feet 
Shape: my own.



Outfit: *W.G STORE - Romper Amber 
 1313 Princess Purr Pumps - White 
*Booty's Beauty Catwa Lipstick ~ Sandcastle Hud 
*Booty's Beauty Catwa Makeup ~ Kaldorei Hud 


Accessories:
*L.I.C-Jewelust Maitreya
*L.I.C. Jewelust upper armlet maitreya
*L.I.C. Jewelust  Choker Maitreya
*L.I.C. Jewelust Earrings
*L.I.C. Jewelust Garters  maitreya  


e.marie // Flask - Fun
e.marie // Flora Set Coffin 
Ama. : Robyn Hand Chain Set 

Pose and Location:

*HG. Dua 
FOXCITY. Photo Booth - Blank Minds (With Window light) 
I hope you have a reason to smile today :) 
thanks for stopping by <3


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Charmed and dangerous.

Hi Friends  This bodycon dress is giving me serious weekend vibes. Featuring a black floral print material with a oriental design, wear...