Wednesday 13 June 2018

I'm lovin', I'm livin', I'm pickin' it up

Hi Hunnies

Today I have a gorgeous dress from Paper sparrow!
I also have 2 cute items from L.I.C!

Avatar:

Hair: DOUX - Raven hairstyle
Head: Catwa Head Magy 
Body: Maitreya - Lara Mesh Body V4.1 hands and feet 
Shape: my own.



Outfit:
For Fancy EVENT - Fair =  Lust Love


*Paper.Sparrow Lisa Dress & Panties - Fatpack 
Inworld Shop
Facebook Page
Flickr Group
MarketPlace:
SL Group
Boots:[MODA] Tessa Knee High Boots & HUD 

Accessories:
*Booty's Beauty Catwa Makeup ~ Unicorn Farts Hud 
Elle Boutique - Greenly Earrings V.I.P group gift. 
*Lyndy in Chains Barbie  harness Garters
*Lyndy in Chains Barbie Harness Armlets
Dirty Princess Million $ Angel Bae Princess Choker-
elise - Annamaria - BENTO Rings 


Posea and Location:
FOXCITY. Photo Booth - 8 - Black Overcompensating  
FOXCITY. Made Up 5 
*HG. Booty Doo 

Pictures were taken by my lovely friend Jessika Bang
You can check her Flickr HERE.

If you haven't followed me already please do thank you :)
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Charmed and dangerous.

Hi Friends  This bodycon dress is giving me serious weekend vibes. Featuring a black floral print material with a oriental design, wear...