Wednesday 6 June 2018

relaxing At A Glance

Hey sweet people!

Relaxing is so good for the soul.


Avatar:
Hair:JellyRoll - Erica Hairstyle 
Head:Catwa Head Magy
Body: Maitreya - Lara Mesh Body V4.1 hands and feet 
Shape: my own.

Outfit: *W.G STORE - Set Loly 




Accessories:
*Booty's Beauty Catwa Lipstick ~ Sandcastle Hud
*Booty's Beauty Omega Eyeshadow ~ Satin Sheets Hud
Ama. : Robyn Hand Chain Set h
e.marie // Sweet Spring Coffin  
*Lyndy in Chains  Elegante' Bento Finger Bracelet 2
*L.I.C-Jewelust Maitreya 
*L.I.C Jewelust upper armlet maitreya



Pose and Location:
Private
DD Grace Entryway Bench PG
DD Grace Floor Bed PG (lovely gift from my sister Freya) 
Coffee/writing set
FOXCITY. SkinFX - Lavender Gold (lovely gift from my sis Andi ty <3 )

Have a relaxing day!
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Charmed and dangerous.

Hi Friends  This bodycon dress is giving me serious weekend vibes. Featuring a black floral print material with a oriental design, wear...